SHAZAM myPic Studio allows you to create a personalized debit card featuring any photo you choose – of loved ones, friends, a pet, or a favorite vacation spot. Whatever means the most to you can be displayed on your debit card, making it the favorite card in your wallet.
myPic Studio is flexible, offering you three options to choose from:
All you have to do is click on one of the links and follow the simple step by step instructions to upload an image of your choice directly from your computer or choose from a set of gallery images. Once uploaded, the image is displayed behind a template showing the fixed elements of the card design, including the bank logo, card association logo, and embossing. The image can then be scaled, flipped, or rotated until you are happy with the design.
Please note - when your image is approved, your card-linked account will be debited $25.00. The $25.00 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued MyPic Studio card. In other words, at card renewal (every 18 months) there will be a charge of $25.00 for a MyPic Studio card.
Image Card Guidelines
Our current image upload guidelines restrict the use of certain types of images. The following guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, The First National Bank reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
In addition, the image must:
- Be one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- At least 840 X 840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size
- Be owned by you or you must have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
Note: Be aware an image captured with a disposable camera or cell phone does not produce the high-quality, high-resolution image required and cannot be used.