- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Make a deposit
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- App download – iPhone | iPad | Android
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
First Time Users
To enroll in mobile banking, you must first have an online banking account
. Then, download the free app for iPhone
. Open the app and log in using your online banking user name and password. It's that simple!
Depositing checks is time-consuming as it is. Remove the trip to the bank, by depositing checks from your smartphone. By taking a couple of photos and following quick and simple instructions, you can get money into your account — and time back in your life.
- Deposit checks anywhere from your mobile phone
- A $0.50 Remote Deposit Service fee will be charged to your account for each mobile deposit
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it & write "For Mobile Deposit Only Acct #_____" on the back of the check)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct; then submit
- We'll confirm that the check has been received and approved
- Deposits have a cutoff time of 4 p.m. on business days
- Deposits made on the weekend will be processed on the next business day
To get mobile deposit, you must first have an online banking account
. Then, download the free mobile banking app for iPhone
. Open the app and log in using your online banking user name and password. Mobile deposit is a feature on the app.
First: You must have a current Internet Banking profile and login to access the FNB Mattoon Mobile Banking Application — this is not optional.