A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to individuals who are enrolled in a high-deductible health insurance plan.
- No minimum balance requirements
- $2 monthly service charge
- Monthly interest paid on ledger balance
- Choose between checks or a Free HSA debit card
- Free Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking
- Free monthly e-statements or paper statements with check images
- Accounts are portable even if you change jobs, marital status, medical coverage or move
- Contributions are generally tax deductible
- Tax free earnings/withdrawals
- Deposits are FDIC insured
There are certain eligibility requirements by the IRS to open and maintain HSA accounts. You can visit the Department of Treasury’s website
for additional information on Health Savings Accounts.